Sunday, June 26, 2011

Going Bananas

It is quite common for me to begin my day with a banana and a granola bar.  It was one of those days that I would have to sacrifice my time with Noah. He was off track and I was employed at a Charter School. A dear friend invited him to go to the Aquarium with them. I felt glad that he would have some entertainment. I gave him $10.00 to spend on anything he wanted. The day had come and gone. I picked up Noah and out he came with a brown grocery bag. "Here mom, I got these for you." Inside of the bag was a bunch of bananas. He chose to spend his money on a lunchable for him and bananas for me. I was touched by his thought and kindness.

What I learned from Noah: He is most observant and has a giving heart.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca,

    I was curious to see how one of my sweetest classmates was doing. I remembered that you have a blog, so I did a little search. Hope things are going better for you. We miss you on Facebook! Do something just for you (like an extra hug from Noah), because you deserve it!

    Cheers!

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete