Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lord, I Would Follow Thee

Noah Dayne Groendyke made the choice to follow in the Lord's footsteps as he enter into the waters of Baptism. What a happy occasion for the Groendyke/Hart Family.  Rick performed the baptism and confirmation. Grandpa Hart presented Noah with a nice blanket after his talk on the Holy Ghost. Bishop Jensen presided over the event and the Primary Presidency was there to support us.  Aunt Shawna also came and played the piano for the music. I was most proud of Noah and his father, both. I love them so much.

Following the baptism, confirmation, and congratulations, the quests enjoyed a wonderful buffet at Chuck-a-rama. The guests included:
Grandma Garff
Grandma and Grandpa Hart
Craig and Sara Fillerup
Jordan Hart with his girlfriend Liz
Mallory Hart and her two roommates

This is my Baptism Certificate.  Interesting to note, Noah and I were confirmed on the exact same day...39 years apart.

Congratulations Son

No comments:

Post a Comment